15 Norris McLaughlin Lawyers Included in 2023 Best Lawyers® Lists
Posted on August 18th, 2022
Norris McLaughlin is pleased to announce that 15 of our attorneys have been included in the 2023 Best Lawyers® lists. 14 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and one has been included in the 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ list.
Additionally, two firm attorneys received a Best Lawyers®2023 “Lawyer of the Year” award. Barbara L. Hollenbach received the Best Lawyers 2023 Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers “Lawyer of the Year” award in Allentown. Martha N. Donovan received the 2023 Best Lawyers Litigation – Environmental “Lawyer of the Year” award in Woodbridge.
The attorneys included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Barbara L. Hollenbach – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Richard B. Somach – Real Estate Law
- Douglas R. Brown – Banking and Finance Law
- Martha N. Donovan – Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Victor S. Elgort – Trusts and Estates
- Edward A. Hogan – Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Natural Resources Law
- Peter D. Hutcheon – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Joel N. Jacobson – Banking and Finance Law
- Steven A. Karg – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- James H. Laskey – Communications Law, Energy Law
- Kenneth D. Meskin – Trusts and Estates
- Edward G. Sponzilli – Commercial Litigation
- Bruce J. Wisotsky – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Hugh P. Finnegan – Real Estate Law
The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America list includes attorneys who are earlier in their careers and have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Nicholas A. Duston is included in the 2023 edition for Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Litigation – Construction
The full methodology for The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 116,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and Best Lawyers has received more than 17 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers included in the Best Lawyers lists are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.