Raymond G. Lahoud, a Member with Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Chair of its Immigration Practice Group, was pleased to present “How to Handle Form I-9 When Hiring and After” today, a free seminar for all human resource professionals, business owners, compliance officers, administrators, and management at organizations and companies in every industry of every size. He taught the audience how to complete the I-9 process correctly to avoid getting audited and much more.
We had a great turnout and hope to see even more faces in the second session of the two-part Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, instructional seminar series. Must-know topics to be discussed in part two include:
- Internal compliance audits
- Preparing for a random ICE audit or inspection
- Employer rights and obligations
- DHS & DOL employer immigration discrimination investigations
- What to do when ICE is raiding your business
- The future of employer immigration compliance: mandatory E-Verify?
Please Note: You did not need to attend the first session to attend this one.
The seminar will take place on Tuesday, November 13, at our Bridgewater, NJ, office.
Registration & Breakfast 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Program 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Questions & Answers 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
SHRM and HRCI credits are available.
For registration information, please click here. For more information about Ray and the seminar series, click here.